Call for Abstracts
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words (excluding title, authors and author affiliations).
- The abstract title should not exceed 100 characters.
- The Abstract structure must be as follows: Introduction, Research question(s), Methods, Results, Discussion. Headings are required!
- A maximum of 9 authors can be listed on each abstract.
- The submitted abstracts should not include any images or tables.
- Congress language is English, and all abstracts have to be submitted in English.
- Statements like “Data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.
- All abstract content is the sole responsibility of the author(s) of the abstract.
You will be able to apply for two types of presentation:
oral presentation and conventional poster. Please note that due to limited capacity, there will be few places available in the oral presentation. Thus, your preferred form of presentation may be changed to a poster presentation by the reviewers. The content must include research that relates to one or more of the following areas.
- Adaptation of muscular connective tissues to exercise/training stimulation
- Cytokines and inflammatory aspects
- Effect of therapy/training interventions on sports-related myofascial pathologies
- Evolutionary and functional aspects of muscular connective tissues
- Influence of age, gender and nutrition
- Injury on muscular connective tissues